The CONNECT (ZIST) Library aims to collect, organize, preserve, and make available books and other materials of contemporary interest and permanent value to serve the professional, educational, informational, cultural, recreational and leisure needs of the counselling and family therapy community. It is committed to cultivate excellence in learning and teaching that encourages intellectual, personal, and social growth for students, staff, partnersand the community. The Library provides convenient and effective access to quality library services and collections.
The library’s mission is to serve and be responsive to the needs of its clientele. The mission statement is anchored by the following assumptions:
- A responsibility to offer convenient library
- A responsiveness to our clientele
- Utilization of modern technology
- Cooperative efforts with other libraries, and other
- Commitment to intellectual freedom for all
Library membership is open to CONNECT students and to the public, for information on application contact the Librarian.